The purpose of the eCommerce Merchandising Coordinator is to efficiently coordinate, implement and support the enhancements of sixty60 product merchandising, maintaining catalogue integrity and enriching the product catalogue range and discoverability to engage and add value to the Sixty60 customer experience through meticulous processing and volume management of ecommerce merchandise product data on the Sixty60 platform. This role is obsessed with accuracy and sustainability of product merchandising data on Sixty60 omnichannel offering, whilst supporting the Merchandising Manager in researching competitor offerings, providing insights and innovative ways to alter merchandise assortments, increase revenue and minimize loss. The Ecommerce Merchandising Coordinator collaborates with agencies, internal teams and stakeholders to manage Sixty60 omnichannel merchandising activities including creating a reliable product merchandising experience for customers.
- Ensure the accuracy and integrity of the product catalogue, including product images, descriptions, search tagging, other measurements and relevant product master data to enhance discoverability.
- Execute accurate processing and volume management (I.e data entry uploads) of new product information for enlisting and automation on the eCommerce platform to enrich the product range and availability, ensuring the best possible customer experience.
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams to ensure accurate information is listed and collaborate with relevant internal teams and stakeholders to ensure an accurate assortment of products at all times on the eCommerce platform.
- Work closely with digital agencies, suppliers, and other key stakeholders to source product imagery and other relevant master data.
- Implement eCommerce merchandising updates based on inventory, the marketing calendar, key launches and overall merchandising guidelines and partner with all relevant teams to ensure all timelines and launch dates are met.
- Support the Merchandising Manager in effective merchandising of the offer:
- Research and provide updates on competitor merchandising offers, including social media with specific callouts to innovations.
- Conceptualize fresh and innovative ways to merchandise the offer.
- Continuously think of effective ways to drive sales.
- Analyze sales and product-level data and provide enrichment status reports to key stakeholders and team, to ensure relevant and informed decisions are made regarding product sales and implementing best initiatives to increase revenue.
- Continuously monitor and report eCommerce platform bugs related to products and content displayed
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree in Marketing, Business or related field - (essential).
- +3 years of experience in an eCommerce, retail or related business field, with in-depth knowledge and experience maintaining product catalogue integrity including product data, upload management and other relevant activities on an eCommerce platform - (essential).
- Proven experience in a similar role within a retail or merchandising function of an eCommerce retailer - (desired).
- Proficient with MS Office 365 to manage communications and other tasks relating to the function - (essential).
Competencies and work ethic:
- Detailed, organised and quality-focused – Has an affinity for detail, structure and efficiency. Is diligent and vigilantly watches over work processes, tasks and outputs to ensure accuracy while independently actioning and correcting any quality concerns.
- Customer focused - obsessed about the customer and delivering a digital enriched customer journey experience
- Self-motivated and driven with strong integrity - take accountability for actions and mistakes, and continually contributing towards a culture of excellence and ambition.
- Independent problem solver and analytical thinker.
- Operational efficiency – someone who can spread themselves across multiple tasks simultaneously by working smartly, efficiently and effectively. Diligently staying on top of the details and understanding how they fit into the big picture.
- Time management - ability to prioritize a high volume of tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced unpredictable environment. Identify the urgent & important tasks and priorities to ensure delivery to client and other stakeholders.
- Innovative and solution-orientated – Creating and applying sound judgment and the ability to generate solutions that serve the flow of work and meeting deadlines.
- Good communication - approachable, adopt a range of communication styles to facilitate successful outcomes within the team and cross-functionally in a matrix structure.
- Deciding and initiating action - Takes responsibility for actions, projects and people; takes initiative and works under own direction; initiates and generates activity and introduces changes into work processes; makes quick, clear decisions which may include tough choices or considered risks.
- Adapting and responding to change - adjusts to a fast paced, changing environment; tolerates ambiguity; adapts interpersonal style to suit different people or situations.
- Coping with pressures and setbacks - works productively in a pressured environment; keeps emotions under control during difficult situations; handles criticism well and learns from it.
- Build stakeholder rapport - able to build rapport and relationships with key stakeholders.